# 63: The Clique Girlz - So Hard, So Far

They may have some of the shrillest voices I've ever heard but you can't deny, those voices are HUGE! For girls just a little younger than me, let's say they can really, really, REALLY sing. I sort of lost the ability to sing notes that high, that loud when I was like 10, so they HAVE to be noticed for that at the very least.

So let's overlook the fact that they're actually younger than me and listen to the song like how we'd listen to every other song.

IT'S AMAZING.

So Hard, So Far is the best track on their debut by a mile. The melody of the song is just whoa, and they way the just effortlessly pull it off is sheer brilliance.

This is what I like about these girls, they're not being marketed as children, because they're not. I mean, they're tweens/teenagers and everybody knows our lives aren't just about rainbows and castles.

They're acting their age, something I don't see a lot of these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share any of your thoughts on the above post? Drop a comment here! I read all comments and reply occasionally, especially if you have specific questions for me. :D

Note that comments are moderated. Spam, self-advertising (K-Pop-related and otherwise) and overly vulgar submissions will NOT be accepted. If you want me to promote/endorse/follow/link to your site, please e-mail me at popreviewsnow@gmail.com instead.

 

Recent Tweets

Like Pop Reviews Now on Facebook!

Statistics (Since May 2009)

Music - Top Blogs Philippines Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

You're reading an award-winning blog

The K-Pop Writers' Workshop


A workshop for writers of critical pieces on Korean entertainment -- formal reviews, expository essays/Op-eds, and personal essays/Creative Non-Fiction.
Learn from the best in K-Ent writing